An Indo-chine Adventure: Vietnam and Cambodia
30 –10 December, 2019 | 11 Days/10 Nights
Join us for 11 days of a complete sensory overload!
Start with Cambodia. Catch an awe-inspiring sunrise over the world’s largest religious structure, Angkor Wat, explore the temples of Bayon and Banteay Srei, cycle around the paddy fields in the early evening, and dance the night away on Pub Street.
Siem Reap is a small, lovely vibrant town.
From here head to Vietnam. Vietnam is not what you saw in B-grade American war movies, but it is a nation that has bounced back from the ravages of war and dogmatic communism, and is as full of beauty as it is of hope.
Feel your senses come alive as you take in HCMC – a mad and chaotic whirl, a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the whole country forward with its pulsating energy, or when you sail between the jaw-dropping limestone pillars that rise out of the impossibly blue Ha Long Bay.
Get transported to another era while walking the streets of the historic port town of Hội An, and take in Hanoi’s curious blend of French majesty and Asian chaos.
These 11 days will be completely unforgettable and that’s a promise!
HIGHLIGHTS OF OUR TRIP:
- Stay on pub street in Siem Reap – the heart of all activity
- Attend Phare – a well renowned Cambodian Circus
- Take an unforgettable street-food tour in Ho Chi Minh City
- Tour the Mekong Delta and Củ Chi tunnels
- Visit Hội An – unmissable
- Catch the water puppet show in Hanoi
- Enjoy a luxurious boat cruise on Hạ Long Bay
- Stay in centrally located 3 star and 4 star hotels.